This week's question is quite popular with the Hedenbergs and has been discussed multiple times in the past, though not recently. I'd love to hear answers from any/all of you. :)

Hollywood called. They want to make a movie of your life. Who will play you?

Comments

Leslie said…
Ever since the days of "My So Called Life," I have been told that there are similarities between me and Claire Danes, though I don't see it, so I would choose her to play me.

I would be slightly worried about how I would be portrayed by her, though, since her last two big roles in Temple Grandin and Homeland were crazy people. :)
Ben said…
I think Jason Segel from how I met Your Mother/ the Muppets/ Forgetting Sarah Marshall (minus the nudity.) He is kind of big and dopey like me. :)

For others
Leslie- Rachael McAdams- not exact looks but there is a similarity there.
Dad- Ed O'Neal
Mom- Maryl Streeo (she can play anyone and there are some similarities especially in "One True Thing")
Bryan- Rhys Ifans (British actor who is older, but for some reason just reminds me of Bryan a little.)
Bridget- Wendy McLendon-Covey (the blonde from Bridesmaids and Reno 911) Not so much the looks but the humor and personality would be a good hollywood version.
Jeff- Jeff Daniels
Barb- Red Headed Hellen hunt
Sam- Seth Rogan
Mark- Tommy Lee Jones (not really)
Pam- Marcia Gay Harden
Bridget said…
I'm glad you explained yourself because I might have been offended since she often comes off as an old slutty hag. She's much meaner than I am now but I can see the humor.
Ben said…
I think she is really funny and can be attractive (while not being a slutty hag.) I can also see Judy Greer for he sense of humor or maybe just maybe Jennifer Garner (ha)
Bryan said…
Damian Lewis or Scott Grimes. Not a lot of choices.
Bryan said…
Damian Lewis or Scott Grimes. Not a lot of choices.
Ben said…
Both excellent choices. So good, you had to post twice.
Meaghan said…
If we're going purely based on resemblences, then Anna Chlumsky (of My Girl fame...) would play me.

If I got to have my pick, I would go with Sandra Bullock. Because I think she's pretty great.
Ahhh, how many times have we played this game? All good suggestions Ben, and I love the new "Bridget" actress! What's wrong with a slutty hag? Patti is always the tough one...I'm going to have to give this more thought. Damian Lewis or Eric Stoltz...I know he's closer to my age than Bryan's but there is definitely a resemblance.
Anonymous said…
I would say steve austin but stone cold has called me numerous times while filming to ask for training advice. i'm not sure he is up to portraying the mighty Python.
Paul

Popular Posts