{life around here these days}

Ben texted me this picture while he took Drew out for a special outing. I love it!

Rummikub and caramel hot cocoa with my girl
(Gracie took this picture. I really have been enjoying her pictures lately.)

A Pinterest craft idea with Gracie:  melted crayon on canvas.
Fun, but very time consuming.

an after school playdate for the three amigos

Drew's current obsession is puzzles.
He does at least three a day.

Katie's current obsession is Play-doh.
She plays almost every evening as I make dinner.

Drew sketched this and asked me if I would sew him a stuffy just like this.
I was really hesitant that I could make it look like he wanted,  but.....

he was very happy with the end result and that is all that matters.
(But isn't this an ugly stuffy?)


And lately there has been some occasional extra cuteness around the house-

Our little friend Lucy spends some days each week with us while her parents are at work,

and this adorable little guy comes over to play on Friday mornings.
These two get NO shortage of attention at our house!

Fun at the Magic House-


A very successful Trane dealer meeting planned and hosted by Ben for about 150 people culminated in an Awards Dinner downtown where I got to see Ben in his element. Very impressive.


Comments

Popular Posts