a March day in numbers

4 kids home for the day on Spring Break.

1 two- year old who should have napped, but did not.

3 hours of basketball camp for Luke. (He said it was great.)

1 afternoon outing to Chick-fil-a, the toy store, and the craft store.

8 keychains sewn for my etsy shop.

3 loads of laundry cleaned and folded.

1 Tinkerbell movie watched.

60 minutes of Skylander Swap Force played by the boys.

3 chapters read aloud.

2 green St. Patrick's Day baths taken.

5 tantrums thrown by a tired two year old.

4 texts from Ben about the 82 degree sunny weather in Arizona as he readied himself to go get a massage at the hotel spa.  ahem.

10 visits to Facebook just to have a moment of a break.

 4 very happy kids because I made long-noodle pasta for dinner.

2 times listening to the Frozen soundtrack.

50 glances at the clock in the past hour to perform quick calculations of how much longer it is until bedtime.












Comments

Anonymous said…
One Papa who enjoys every moment of reading about his St Louis Hedenbergs in their daily efforts and successes. These blog posts fill a hole that I didn't even know existed. I can't thank you enough Leslie for the effort that you expend keeping the family and friends included in your lives.
Love
Python
Leslie said…
Paul, thank you for the comment. I am so glad you enjoy the blog. As I have said before, it is written more for you, Patti, and my parents than anyone else. I love that you all check it daily and that you always know what is going on with the kids. It makes us not all living in the same city a little bit easier.

Can't wait to see you soon.
Dad said…
Leslie,
You are right. I read it everyday and sometimes more then that. Your effort is not wasted.
Love
Dad

Popular Posts