Mr. Calvin Coolidge


We spent our morning at the Third Grade Bio Breakfast at school. Each student dressed up as a president (or relative of a president) to give an oral presentation on his or her chosen president. Luke was excited to be Calvin Coolidge.

There were lots of nerves around here (both from Luke and from me…) over the past couple of days as he prepared his poster, costume, and presentation. I was sweating and shaking waiting for his turn this morning at the Bio Breakfast! As many of you know, Luke is not a very comfortable public speaker, but I am so very pleased to report that he nailed his presentation. He looked confident and prepared and even got a laugh from the audience at one point. We were so proud of him!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay Luke! I knew you would do a good job.
Gram

Popular Posts