I have two kids sitting at the breakfast table mad and grumpy at the moment, but instead of feeling badly about it, I am actually smiling a little.
Gracie is mad at me because I made her put her book down to eat breakfast and finish getting ready for school. She shed a single big fat tear and said in a pitiful voice, "You made me stop reading last night to turn out the light and you're making me stop now to go to school. Now I won't get to finish this chapter until HOURS from now!!!"
Luke is upset because he says it is unfair that Gracie gets to go back to school today but he has to wait until Monday. He really wishes his full-time schedule began now.
Yep. I'm pretty happy about both of these complaints. :)
Gracie is mad at me because I made her put her book down to eat breakfast and finish getting ready for school. She shed a single big fat tear and said in a pitiful voice, "You made me stop reading last night to turn out the light and you're making me stop now to go to school. Now I won't get to finish this chapter until HOURS from now!!!"
Luke is upset because he says it is unfair that Gracie gets to go back to school today but he has to wait until Monday. He really wishes his full-time schedule began now.
Yep. I'm pretty happy about both of these complaints. :)
Comments