Photographs taken on my phone are never that remarkable in terms of clarity and coloring. They are remarkable, however, at capturing the little everyday moments of life. I don't always carry around my huge camera, but I always have my phone.
In the past, I haven't been very good about doing anything with these pictures. I know some people love Instagram, but I personally do not need one more time suck. (Facebook is already a small addiction for me. I cringe to think of the amount of time I have spent in the past year scrolling through Facebook.) I thought it might be fun to save the pictures here on the blog at the end of each month.
So, our May 2014, according to my phone:
 |
| morning cartoons |
 |
| end of the year gifts for Drew's teachers |
 |
| lots of time at the ball field |
 |
| Mother's Day shopping, Starbucks, and pedicures with Gracie |
 |
| visiting a friend and her new baby |
 |
| playtime at the park for the families of incoming kindergarteners |
 |
| Luke was very excited to cuddle with this new little friend. |
 |
| I snapped this picture to text to Ben- I parallel parked Hank! In Old Webster ! With people around! |
 |
| happy for hot days and sprinkler weather |
 |
| love summer afternoons with my kiddos |
 |
| I may have already overshared this picture- but it so perfectly sums up Katie at age newly three- Playdoh and sunshines. |
 |
| dental check ups |
 |
| 5th grade graduation |
 |
| flowers from Patti |
 |
| You have to love ten cent books from garage sales. |
 |
| The Clarks got Katie some play sand (kind of like Playdoh) that she plays with every. single. day. |
 |
| cuteness. |
 |
| Our last walk to pick up Drew from preschool at noon. |
 |
| love. |
 |
| happy guy. |
 |
| Drew working on his folder activities. |
 |
| an art project Gracie did with the littles |
 |
| time at the pool |
 |
| summer chore charts |
 |
Being the oldest of four, Gracie doesn't always get a lot of personal space. This scene made me laugh- Gracie was working on homework with Katie on her lap "helping." |
 |
| At least an hour of Katie's day each day is spent coloring and cutting. |
 |
| enjoying a visit from Nini and Papa |
 |
| the best part of the park where Drew's games are held |
Comments