Farmhouse Party

Some friends of ours had a party yesterday that we were blown away by. It was a Farmhouse Party held on their beautiful land out in Augusta, deep in Missouri wine country. The party is an annual event that I am told just keeps getting better each year, though between the band, inflatable bounce house, play set, tire swing, volleyball net, glow sticks, fireworks, and food station set up with a cotton candy machine and a snow cone machine, I don't know how they could possibly improve upon it any more.


















 I realized when looking at the pictures that I don't have many pictures of the boys. They were running around having so much fun that it was hard to capture them with my camera. They had a wonderful time. Luke said on the way home, "That was the best party ever. ever. ever!"



Comments

Unknown said…
Leslie,

You are too kind. We loved having all of April and Rachel's friends. That comment by your son at the end made me smile inside and out.
BTW, you are an accomplished photographer! Outstanding!!

Mike Smith
auntieB said…
Leslie, SOOO happy to have you there! I loved your post. I had to share it with my parents and sister ;) Great pics as always!

Rachel
Bridget said…
That picture of Katie on the swing just feels like summer. I can't really explain why. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Popular Posts