{a weekend in pictures}

It was a fun weekend. Gracie's drama camp ended with a family performance, Luke went camping with my brother and my parents, we helped an adorable little guy celebrate his first birthday, Ben and a friend went to a Cardinal's game, we worked around the house, Gracie and I had an afternoon together- just the two of us, Ben took Drew and Gracie to Drew's beloved Monkey Joe's, Gram and Grandpa slept over for two nights, and Ben and I enjoyed a date night.

 It sounds a little too busy written out like this, but it really was just a fun and relaxing weekend.

"coffee" with Grandpa- a tradition every morning we get to spend with him for as long as I can remember



date night with Ben-
coffee and dessert in Old Webster and then a movie

Gracie receiving the Spirit Award at camp


Gracie as Detective 126 in the drama camp performance
living room dance party with Gram

Luke had a great time camping. What a lucky boy to get these three all to himself!

Movie Night & sleepover on the pull-out couch bed for Drew and Gracie

Gracie and I had entirely too much fun shopping for paper and craft supplies on Sunday afternoon, followed by a little art time at the dining room table. 

banana pancakes and then an early morning walk made for a perfect Sunday morning


 A pretty perfect last weekend of summer break. Back to school tomorrow......





Comments

Bryan said…
Why is Grace sucking her thumb in the picture of the dancing?
Grace said…
We were dancing to 'The ants go marching" and Luke instructed us to do the motion that the song said and the song said to suck your thumb so I did-just for longer than the others!

Popular Posts