We have entered the point of no turning back with potty training.
After a few weeks of kinda -sorta potty training, this week the timing was right to just jump in and do it. Once Drew woke up on Tuesday morning, he was put in underwear and has been in them ever since, short of naptime and bedtime. It's been a little bit of a messy week, but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. (I hope.)
Wish us luck!
After a few weeks of kinda -sorta potty training, this week the timing was right to just jump in and do it. Once Drew woke up on Tuesday morning, he was put in underwear and has been in them ever since, short of naptime and bedtime. It's been a little bit of a messy week, but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. (I hope.)
Wish us luck!
Comments