{pride}


I am still smiling this morning thinking about Gracie's reaction after gymnastics class last night when her teacher pulled us aside and said that Gracie was ready to move up to Level 4. The move in itself is not a big deal to me, nor is the level of class that she takes. What just makes me happy beyond measure is seeing my big girl feel so very proud of herself and her accomplishments.

There has been one skill standing in the way of her move to the next level, so she has been practicing at home daily. As of Saturday, suddenly all of the practice paid off. She can do now do a bridge kick over beautifully! I thought it was cute when on the drive to class, she asked me if I thought it would be OK to ask her teachers to watch her do this skill to show how much better she has gotten in the past week or if that would seem like bragging.

Way to go, my little gymnast! Can't wait to see what you can do next!

Comments

Popular Posts