{right now}

Feeling happy.

Sippin' on iced tea.

Typing one-handed while holding a sweet little cuddler with the other.

Listening to Gracie and Luke playing and loving that Drew is getting a great nap in today while they play.

Having a great time with my parents who are visiting for the week.

Anticipating a yummy meal tonight cooked by Gracie and my mom.

Excited for the kids who get to go to a water park tomorrow with Ben and my dad and thinking it will be a pretty nice day with Kate and my mom while they are away.

Feeling so thankful that Ben's first overnight trip away since Katie's birth coincides with their visit.

Looking at a stack of thank you cards that I want to get written today and feeling such gratitude for all of the gifts that have been sent in the mail and the meals that have been dropped off.

Wishing it wasn't quite so hot out this week and fearful that it won't cool down again for a couple of months.

Yawning.


Comments

Nini said…
Wish I was there to share in the water park adventure. Drew and I many discussions about water parks while I was there. Of course, that would mean I would have to put on a bathing suit..... Have a great time.
Leslie said…
Patti, they had a WONDERFUL time! They can't wait to go back, so I am sure they would love to go with you next time you visit.
Nini said…
It's on my "Fun things I need to do this summer" list. It sounds like they had a great time.

Popular Posts