OK...I am super, super impressed with the "I" lists so far! I am shocked to see lists 32 statements long.....and so thrilled! Thanks!

The rest of you......you know who you are.... :)...............wanna join in? Wouldn't it be really cool to have 32 lists of 32 statements? I'm just sayin'................ :)

Comments

Erin said…
Count me in! I posted mine on my blog.
I succumbed to peer pressure...mine is posted on my blog as well.
I've really enjoyed reading everyone's list!
Anonymous said…
Leslie, leave it to you to once again get everyone involved through blogging or posting comments. I love it! I miss the "question of the day" email you used to send out. I'm loving reading everyone's lists. Lots of interesting quirks, likes, and dislikes. Who knew we were all so different yet somewhat similar in our thoughts? Hope you are having a very happy birthday today!
Rachel said…
Happy Birthday Leslie!! I am crazy getting ready for vacation but might do mine on my blog when I get back! :)

Popular Posts