loved.


I feel so loved by the four wonderful people I get to spend my everyday life with.

What a fuss they made over my birthday! I am still smiling today. It wasn't the gifts or ice cream cake or dinner out that made it such a nice birthday- though those were all horribly sweet, too- it was the love they showered upon me all day long that made me one happy lady.

The celebrations continue for the Hedenbergs as we now get to celebrate Gracie's birthday. My baby girl is seven tomorrow. Wow. I could go into a long, emotional thought on how I'm feeling about this, but I'll spare you all. :)

We're off to Atlanta bright and early to spend the weekend doing whatever Gracie wants. She has requested lunch at Sweet Tomatoes, lots of shopping at a big mall, dinner at Cheesecake Factory, a movie in our hotel room, and swimming on Sunday morning at the hotel. It should be great fun for all of us, though as long as Gracie enjoys her birthday we can call it a success!

Comments

Popular Posts