observations from a morning nature hike

Today after breakfast we decided that an easy hike sounded like the perfect way to spend our morning. We picked a state park we had never been to and jumped into the car.

(It seems like a fitting time to add how much I am enjoying the ease of older children. Short of some help for Katie, everyone just got ready and got in the car. There were no bottles or diapers or diaper bag stuff to grab. We were out the door in less than five minutes. I miss babies, but there are perks to being a baby-free family.)

The following are our collective observations from the hike. Almost everyone had the camera at least once. It was a fun way to get the kids to notice the little details around us.








Comments

Anonymous said…
THIS LOOKS LIKE GREAT FUN. THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THIS WAS PAPAS KIND OF PLACE. WISH I HAD BEEN THERE!
LOVE
PYTHON

Popular Posts