Ben had to go into work for most of the morning. I am sipping coffee and getting ready to jump into what will be a rush of a morning. Team pictures for Drew, a baseball game, and a ballet recital all in a three hour window of time. Plus, Gracie and I have hair appointments in a bit (made eight weeks ago before I knew everything else going on today) that I chose not to cancel because my hairdresser is hard to get into on the weekends. It looks like three other children will be coming along and watching us get haircuts. Not so fun for them.
Wish us luck. This morning has the potential for grouchiness.
On a happier note… someone I know is celebrating her birthday this weekend. The cake is made, the balloons are blown up, the party activities are set up and ready to go, and out of town family will be arriving throughout the day. Bring on the fun!
Wish us luck. This morning has the potential for grouchiness.
On a happier note… someone I know is celebrating her birthday this weekend. The cake is made, the balloons are blown up, the party activities are set up and ready to go, and out of town family will be arriving throughout the day. Bring on the fun!
Comments