{hooray!}
MY BABY GIRL JUST REQUESTED TO USE THE POTTY AND THEN DID!! I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!! HOORAY!!!!!
Although we purchased a little potty for Katie last summer, we have not pushed the potty training thing with her because she just has not seemed ready. She likes to sit on it, but she has not been able to really figure out what is supposed to be happening on that little pink seat. This afternoon, though, she suddenly told me she wanted to potty. I didn't expect much, but I set her on her seat and she immediately used the restroom. I am pretty sure the neighbors heard my cheering. I made a big fuss and gave her two M & M's.
My favorite part was afterwards when she began singing to herself, "I used the potty... and mommy was really happy...... I used the potty... and I got the candy....."
Yay for Katie!!
Although we purchased a little potty for Katie last summer, we have not pushed the potty training thing with her because she just has not seemed ready. She likes to sit on it, but she has not been able to really figure out what is supposed to be happening on that little pink seat. This afternoon, though, she suddenly told me she wanted to potty. I didn't expect much, but I set her on her seat and she immediately used the restroom. I am pretty sure the neighbors heard my cheering. I made a big fuss and gave her two M & M's.
My favorite part was afterwards when she began singing to herself, "I used the potty... and mommy was really happy...... I used the potty... and I got the candy....."
Yay for Katie!!
Comments