{Halloween get together}











Our Halloween party last Saturday night ended up being a World Series viewing party with costumes and chili. :) We lucked out with pretty great weather (considering what the days up to the party were like), so Ben set up a TV on the back patio by the fire pit. We had twenty people or so over and though there were other friends I wish could have also made it, the group actually ended up being a pretty great size for talking to everyone. Ben was right: I like smaller parties. This was a good size for me.

At the very end of the night, as we sat around the fire pit, I looked around the patio and realized the group left was such an important group to Ben and me. My sister and Chad, my best friend, Ben's brother, and Ben's best friend. We are blessed by their friendship.... and all of the laughter they bring to our lives!

Comments

Popular Posts