It is amazing the amount of time I can waste sitting on a laptop.

The kids have been down for hours and Ben went to bed early too. Two hours ago I sat down to check my email and I am somehow still on here. A little googling for a gym in Knoxville, a little uploading of pictures to Snapfish, a little research on pediatricians in the area, some wasted time on facebook, some catching up on blogs......now it is 11:30 and my evening has gotten away from me. All day long I thought of the many things I was going to get done once the kids were asleep, but not a single one can be crossed off my list tonight.

Oh well. Sometimes a little quiet time is a good thing too.

Comments

Nini said…
You deserve a little "you" time. Enjoy it when you can get it! Love, Patti
indyhumes said…
It's a VERY good thing!
(but I understand, I struggle with that too)

Popular Posts