boo-berries
Does anyone have any extra patience you could send my way this morning? ;)
Every time that I turn around this week, someone has spilled something, torn something, broken something, fallen down, or gotten their feelings hurt about something.
Tiny little ants have invaded my house. Drew dropped my camera and broke the lens. Ben is out of town this week for work. Again. Drew has three teeth coming in and a cold, so sleep is not going so well for either of us. Luke has been trapped inside with me for two days because of the rain and he clearly needs to run a bit! I can't wait for his sports class tomorrow so he can work some of his energy out!
These factors added together make for a mama who needs to dig just a little deeper for patience today. Drew is about to go down for a nap, though, and Luke and I are going to pop some popcorn and watch the movie of his choice. (Although I just might watch a portion of the movie with my eyes closed after two crummy nights of sleep in a rown with Drew!)
I also thought it might be fun to giggle with Luke a bit. He really enjoys knock knock jokes and riddles and whether I find them funny or not, his giggle always brings a smile to my face. If you'd like to share a joke with us, we'd LOVE it!
I'll end this post with one of Luke's favorites-
What's a ghost's favorite fruit?
A boo-berry!
Every time that I turn around this week, someone has spilled something, torn something, broken something, fallen down, or gotten their feelings hurt about something.
Tiny little ants have invaded my house. Drew dropped my camera and broke the lens. Ben is out of town this week for work. Again. Drew has three teeth coming in and a cold, so sleep is not going so well for either of us. Luke has been trapped inside with me for two days because of the rain and he clearly needs to run a bit! I can't wait for his sports class tomorrow so he can work some of his energy out!
These factors added together make for a mama who needs to dig just a little deeper for patience today. Drew is about to go down for a nap, though, and Luke and I are going to pop some popcorn and watch the movie of his choice. (Although I just might watch a portion of the movie with my eyes closed after two crummy nights of sleep in a rown with Drew!)
I also thought it might be fun to giggle with Luke a bit. He really enjoys knock knock jokes and riddles and whether I find them funny or not, his giggle always brings a smile to my face. If you'd like to share a joke with us, we'd LOVE it!
I'll end this post with one of Luke's favorites-
What's a ghost's favorite fruit?
A boo-berry!
Comments
What a hard week you've had.
Do you still have that big bottle of Chards I gave you?
I think you might need a straw. :)
Miss you and wish I were closer to help out.