what a year....

FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL:




LAST DAY OF PRESCHOOL:




She's growing up so quickly! We couldn't be any more proud of our big girl!


A couple of shots from her Open House after graduation on Monday night-

Her class celebrated their last day today with a pizza party. Gracie tells me that she ate three pieces of pizza! She has loved playing with friends two mornings a week and will really miss getting to go to school over the summer.
In other news, I had my twenty-four week check-up this morning. Dr. Priddy (or Miss Fancy, as Luke calls her) did not do another ultrasound to check on the placenta previa, but we'll look at things again next month. She did comment on what an active little guy he is for 24 weeks. She was trying to get a heart rate and everytime she'd find his heartbeat for a second or two, he would move on her. He had us both giggling a bit before he decided to cooperate. Maybe he'll be stubborn like his big brother?
Luke is super-excited to be hosting a playdate tomorrow morning with a little friend from church. The couple of times that Gracie has mentioned Hollis coming over, Luke has said, "Hollis is my friend, sissy!" This will be the first time that he has had a friend of his own over rather than a sibling of one of Gracie's friends.
Other than that, we're gearing up for race weekend here in Indy. The entire town seems crazy over the 500! We've been coming over to Indy for race weekend for years (I think Meggie and I figured it to be six years now?), but I've still never gone to the race. I just don't understand the excitement of watching cars race around a track over and over again. Ben swears I would enjoy it if I'd give it a try, but I'm more than happy to sit it out. :) I'm just looking forward to hanging out with all of the Decatur friends coming over for the weekend.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts