{turtle}
To shake up our schedule a bit more, this week marked the end of my babysitting days for a while. Between my doctor's orders to take it a little easier and my desire for a bit more freedom this summer before our new arrival in September, I talked to Sheri about a month ago about transitioning Ana to another childcare provider. Luckily, she was able to find a nanny to come to her house each day and watch Ana and her older siblings. I am so glad that it worked out well for everyone. It is a little sad, though; I've cared for Ana full-time since the end of August, so she's really become one of the family. She left today with big hugs and promises to visit.
I'm off to curl up with a book.....

Comments
P.S. Mark says to tell Ben that he should be very proud of himself!