Heritage Valley Tree Farm
Visiting a Christmas tree farm to cut down a fresh tree is a very fond memory of mine from childhood. Each year my parents would take us to choose the perfect tree and I loved the tradition. Ben and I used to do the same early in our marriage, but it is not really a tradition that we've embraced much as a family in the years since. The last time I remember visiting a Christmas tree farm, our family looked like this:
We decided it was time to start up this special tradition with the kids once again. Based on recommendations from a very smart lady, we opted to visit Heritage Valley Tree Farm in Washington, Missouri today and I am so very glad we did. We had a great time and made some wonderful memories. I found both the tree farm and the town of Washington so charming.
We enjoyed unbelievable nice weather for November, agreed upon a tree, got very messy and sticky with hot cocoa and candy canes, and were home in time to have the entire afternoon to recuperate from a busy holiday weekend.
Just for fun---- 2005 and 2014.
Love, love, love.










Comments