on my mind-

 It really stinks when someone you love does not feel good and there is nothing you can do about it.

I haven't posted much about Paul's health struggles out of respect for his privacy, but because this blog is where our everyday life is documented and shared, it feels strange to not at least say that our thoughts are on Papa a lot these days.

So, Paul, I know you check the blog often… I'm sending an extra dose of love and prayer your way this morning. The kids and I can't wait for our Easter visit in a couple of weeks.



























Comments

Bridget said…
Wow those are some great pictures
Dad said…
Leslie,

I will address this to you with the assumption that Paul will see it as well. You are spot on that we don't call or talk to others about Paul's situation out of respect for their privacy. I recognize this to be a very rough time. Space and prayer seem to me to be the best support a friend can offer.

That being said, (listen Paul & Patti), when the window opens and you do have a need or a want please ask your friends. It's good for you and it's good for them. We all want to help,(without intruding) and some of us more dense ones might need a little direction on which is the best way we can do this:)

I am looking forward to Easter, vacation, and you getting past this. I think of you literally every day and send prayers and good thoughts your way.

Feel better my friend.
Mark

Popular Posts