The week started off kinda crummy. I either had a 12 hour bug or a case of food poisoning. Everyone else in the family is fine (knock on wood!), so I'm voting for something I ate. In the midst of feeling awful on Monday afternoon, all I could think was, "PLEASE, PLEASE don't let everyone else get this!" Four kids with upset stomachs sounded pretty much like hell.
I'm completely fine now and back to normal and in the middle of a week of school, homework, soccer, gymnastics, four year old check-ups, housework, and grocery trips. My current house project is tediously and carefully painting the windows in our family room. I am already at least ten hours into this project with many, many more to go. Fortunately, the kids play really well in that room, so I just kind of work alongside them. So far we've only had tiny fingers covered in paint once. The difference in the look of the room makes the time spent on the windows well worth it... or so I say now. I might have a different opinion after ten more hours of painting.
And, because a blog post feels much more complete once a picture has been added, I'll share these pictures of Drew's first soccer class first thing Monday morning. He loved it!
Happy Wednesday!
I'm completely fine now and back to normal and in the middle of a week of school, homework, soccer, gymnastics, four year old check-ups, housework, and grocery trips. My current house project is tediously and carefully painting the windows in our family room. I am already at least ten hours into this project with many, many more to go. Fortunately, the kids play really well in that room, so I just kind of work alongside them. So far we've only had tiny fingers covered in paint once. The difference in the look of the room makes the time spent on the windows well worth it... or so I say now. I might have a different opinion after ten more hours of painting.
And, because a blog post feels much more complete once a picture has been added, I'll share these pictures of Drew's first soccer class first thing Monday morning. He loved it!
Happy Wednesday!


Comments