{overheard on the drive to school this morning}
I quote-
(on being hungry for more breakfast) "Mom, I could eat a whale..........if it was pretty tiny............ and if it was delicious."
or-
(on being a grown up someday, despite the way I keep teasing him that he isn't allowed to ever grow up) "Mom, you're just going to have to accept it............ What does 'accept it' mean again?"
or-
(on my telling him that he had to go with me to the store this morning and could not stay home alone) "How do all my parents get to be so bossy?"
Yes, Drew, you certainly keep life interesting around here. Love you, buddy.
(on being hungry for more breakfast) "Mom, I could eat a whale..........if it was pretty tiny............ and if it was delicious."
or-
(on being a grown up someday, despite the way I keep teasing him that he isn't allowed to ever grow up) "Mom, you're just going to have to accept it............ What does 'accept it' mean again?"
or-
(on my telling him that he had to go with me to the store this morning and could not stay home alone) "How do all my parents get to be so bossy?"
Yes, Drew, you certainly keep life interesting around here. Love you, buddy.
Comments