gracie's blog

I am not sure if all settings and invitations for Gracie's blog have been set up correctly, but I have a stinking suspicion they have not. I have sent invitations to everyone who asked and a few extra grandparents, aunts, and uncles, so woud you mind terribly letting me know if it didn't work? Or, better yet, visit her blog and leave her a quick comment if it did work. Thanks, everyone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I got it Leslie and enjoyed it!

Sally
PaPa said…
Leslie
i appologize, i think i must have blown your invitation out while cleaning my mailbox. could i impose on your good nature and request a do over?

paul
Shannon said…
Hi Leslie, we would love to read what Gracie is up to, but I failed to leave my e-mail :) shannonr76@yahoo.com. I think it's a great exercise for her and it's wonderful that she is so motivated!

Popular Posts