{thankful}
It's a good day.
Today I am feeling thankful for healthy kids. After a rough couple of weeks, we seem to be on the mend.
I am thankful for Pinterest. Drew is happily completing art projects just as quickly as I can prepare them. I have gotten some fun ideas from browsing on this site.
I am thankful for sunny days and spring-like weather. We have played outside each afternoon and the fresh air is doing everyone good.
I am thankful for three great teachers this school year. I really can't say enough good things about our school experience this year, and it is all because of the teachers we've been blessed with. We recently found out that Gracie's teacher was just announced the Teacher of the Year. We're not surprised at all.
Today I am feeling thankful for healthy kids. After a rough couple of weeks, we seem to be on the mend.
I am thankful for Pinterest. Drew is happily completing art projects just as quickly as I can prepare them. I have gotten some fun ideas from browsing on this site.
I am thankful for sunny days and spring-like weather. We have played outside each afternoon and the fresh air is doing everyone good.
I am thankful for three great teachers this school year. I really can't say enough good things about our school experience this year, and it is all because of the teachers we've been blessed with. We recently found out that Gracie's teacher was just announced the Teacher of the Year. We're not surprised at all.
Comments