{proof}
Sometimes the proof that time is passing quickly just takes my breath away for a moment.
Just how did we go from the baby boy in the first video to the big boy in the second video just in the span of time that we've lived in Knoxville?
Frequently older people come up to us to say something like, "Enjoy them while they are young. My babies are all grown up. It goes so fast." I never mind because I know that I will, without a doubt, be one of them some day, borrowing smiles from cute little faces when my own babies are grown. I am ridiculously sentimental about their growing up.
Just how did we go from the baby boy in the first video to the big boy in the second video just in the span of time that we've lived in Knoxville?
Frequently older people come up to us to say something like, "Enjoy them while they are young. My babies are all grown up. It goes so fast." I never mind because I know that I will, without a doubt, be one of them some day, borrowing smiles from cute little faces when my own babies are grown. I am ridiculously sentimental about their growing up.
Comments