 |
| It's been fun to have Drew more involved this year. |
 |
| I can't say much about it, but this gift was 100% Luke's idea. So sweet. |
 |
| We had fun making little handmade gifts to add to their store gifts for their teachers. |
 |
Gracie wanted to send out Christmas cards to her classmates this year.
I love that she wanted to write a handwritten message in all 21 of them. |
I love handmade gifts, and I love sharing the fun with Gracie, Luke, and Drew too.
Because let's face it, their handmade gifts are ten times cuter than my handmade gifts! :)
We've been busy being elves around here over the past two weeks. There aren't many pictures I can share without spoiling some of the fun in Decatur on Christmas morning, but I couldn't resist showing a few shots of the busy, focused little hands sitting at my dining room table lately. There have been a few hectic trips to the craft store, a couple of tears because things aren't going "just right," and there just might have been a run in between fabric paint and my new jeans....... but overall, things have just been fun. The kids are so proud of the gifts they have to share this Christmas.
Comments