{running through my mind these days-}

Katie Claire

Catherine Claire


Hannah Claire


Catherine Hannah


Anna Kate

Lucy Cate


Lilly Catherine


Lillie Cate

Her name is somewhere in this list, we just haven't been able to narrow it down all of the way yet. Even with a short list of names we all love, there are so many variations, spellings, and combinations to choose from!

We'll get there..... :)

Comments

I'm leaning towards Lilly Catherine...feminine but spunky, unusual but not weird. Plus I like names that work in childhood and adulthood and that one does. I have a friend who is pregnant and they've chosen Sylvia May...and I really like it. Again, unusual but not too far out there. Good luck!
Kelly said…
I can see why you're having trouble deciding...one name is cuter than the next!
Anonymous said…
Well of course I like Katie and I love Claire. I like Lilly Kathryn or Catherine. I like Kathryn Anne too. Our grandmother spelled her name Kathryn that is how Katie's name is spelled. Which ever you decide she will be a cutie whatever her name is!!!!

Sally
Chad said…
Anna Kate, there problem solved. You're welcome.
Leslie said…
Thanks, Chad. :)

Popular Posts