I am learning that Spring Soccer means lots and lots of rained out practices. Which is, honestly, just fine with me, but pretty disappointing to the six year old in the house.

I am learning that a cold for Drew just means a bad night of sleep for both of us, there is just no way around it.

I am learning that drinking water and only water throughout the day is just not an easy life change for me to make. I love iced tea and soda so very much, but I am attempting to switch to water for the duration of my pregnancy. It is really not going well. So far I have been 100% successful for only one of the ten days I've been working on this.

I am learning that a spilled glass of lemonade on wooden floors in one room of the house makes for sticky floors in all of the rooms of the house.

Comments

Popular Posts