Ben captured this video of Drew reading with me at bedtime last week and we thought there might be a grandparent or two (or three or four) who might get a kick out of seeing it too.
Thanks for the smile - He is a genius!!! I love his little voice and his enthusiastic delivery -makes me want to get in my car and head to Knoxville. I miss you all.
Drew language, of course. He'll have to read it to you when you come to visit in a few weeks. He really does know every single word of the book, but he reads it so quickly that it is a little hard to understand.
Even though I couldn't really understand the language, I so enjoyed the different voices and the dramatic expression in his delivery. He is just so darn cute, I could eat him up!
Oh. My. I can't even stand it- he is so adorable! My favorite parts: When he says "Safety first!" (This may be because it's the only thing that I can understand) and when he pauses to stick his finger in his mouth. I could watch this video over and over and over again. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I have. :)
Comments
Love,
Nini