things I don't understand
(a very trivial and light-hearted list of contemplations on a Sunday morning as Drew finishes his morning snack at a snail's pace....)
1. Reba. I can't stand her voice, her songs, or the way she looks.
2. Rude salespeople. You know those people who act like they are doing you a favor by letting you browse through the store where they work? They seem to exist especially in small stores. Drew and I stopped in a little baby boutique last week and though we were the absolute only people in the overpriced store, the middle-aged woman standing at the register never said a word to us. Maybe retail isn't the best career choice for her.
3. People who enjoy yardwork. I wish I did.
4. How the nineteen-ish year old clerk at Kroger could actually complain to me about being tired while watching me try to unload a full cart of groceries over my huge belly and simultaneously preventing Drew from breaking something as he "helps" me place the items on the lane. Kroger boy actually said to me, "Man, I am so ready for this shift to be over. My mom woke me up at like 9:00 this morning." I could not think of a single polite response, so I said nothing.
5. How weekends fly by so quickly. Where did yesterday go? How is it already Sunday morning?
1. Reba. I can't stand her voice, her songs, or the way she looks.
2. Rude salespeople. You know those people who act like they are doing you a favor by letting you browse through the store where they work? They seem to exist especially in small stores. Drew and I stopped in a little baby boutique last week and though we were the absolute only people in the overpriced store, the middle-aged woman standing at the register never said a word to us. Maybe retail isn't the best career choice for her.
3. People who enjoy yardwork. I wish I did.
4. How the nineteen-ish year old clerk at Kroger could actually complain to me about being tired while watching me try to unload a full cart of groceries over my huge belly and simultaneously preventing Drew from breaking something as he "helps" me place the items on the lane. Kroger boy actually said to me, "Man, I am so ready for this shift to be over. My mom woke me up at like 9:00 this morning." I could not think of a single polite response, so I said nothing.
5. How weekends fly by so quickly. Where did yesterday go? How is it already Sunday morning?
Comments
Tell your wifey I get worried when she goes four days without posting on her blog. I check in every day to see how she and the babies are doing! :)