Reasons I'm smiling this morning:

  1. Luke keeps telling Drew that he is cuter than a ping pong ball. Last night at bedtime he told me he loves me more than a ping pong ball.
  2. Drew and I had a five hour stretch of sleep last night.
  3. Gracie is back home after an exciting weekend with Nini, Papa, Bridget, and Bryan. She was spoiled rotten and had a great time.
  4. Luke and Ben really enjoyed their "Daddy & Luke Day" yesterday seeing the Superhero Exhibit at the Childrens' Museum and seeing Madagascar at the theatre.
  5. This morning Gracie told Drew, "You are so good at being a baby!"
  6. I got to visit and have dinner with my friend Carrie last night. I hadn't seen her in a year and a half, so it was great to catch up and hear about my old coworkers at Buder.
  7. I'm in the middle of a book that I don't want to put down- I love that feeling.
  8. I got the grocery shopping and meal planning done yesterday, so I have a fully-stocked fridge.
  9. Five more days until my Shopping Weekend with my relatives. We do this every year the weekend before Thanksgiving and I always have a great time.
  10. I have a long to- do list for the week, but I feel excited and ready to tackle it.

Happy Monday!

Comments

Kelly said…
I am smiling because I get to meet your smiling baby boy this weekend! I am really looking forward to giving him a squeeze, so I am calling dib on him now! (after grandma, of course. I know my place ;)

Popular Posts