Supergram

I could not be more appreciative of my mom's visit over the past few days. Mommy-ing three is still quite an adjustment for me, and I was quite nervous about going at it alone for such a long stretch of time with Ben away for work. Super-Gram came to the rescue and was such a tremendous help! A few pictures from our visit with her-
Drew was pretty content in Gram's arms-

Movie Night on Friday night- notice Gram sleeping? :) I dozed off a bit too.


I came home from Drew's pediatrician's appointment to find Luke sporting this cool wizard hat he made with Gram.

We took the kids back to Conner Prairie and Gracie was having so much fun!

Luke loved the chance to run and climb while exploring Conner Prairie.


We had breakfast at Gracie's school on Saturday morning at their annual Dad's Club Pancake Breakfast. Gracie loved showing off her playground to her little brother.


We stopped at a nursery on our way to Conner Prairie so my mom could treat the kids to pumpkins. Getting this shot wasn't easy; it is one of the few where Luke is not making a goofy face or sticking out his tongue. Boys!


So, thank you again, Mom, for all of the baby cuddling, book reading, craft making, kid bathing, house cleaning, laundry folding, treat baking, diaper changing, baby doll playing, word spelling,and pumpkin carving you provided. You are wonderful. Mostly, though, thank you for keeping me company and keeping me sane. I love you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you found "SUPERGRAM'S" one weakness, brown comfy couches!!
Whahahahah!!!

Popular Posts