thank you
Tonight I am marveling at the warmth and friendliness of our neighbors. In the past two days alone, we have been delivered meals by members of our church, been given a stack of baby clothes from a neighbor, were treated to cupcakes from another neighbor, the kids were given a book by another neighbor, and a sweet friend lent us her baby swing for a while after we discovered ours no longer works.
We've had so many calls and emails and cards and gifts and have been served ten meals over the past three weeks; I am just so appreciative.
Tonight I feel so glad that we chose Zionsville when we relocated to Indiana. I think about how we really didn't have much to base the decision to move here on, but since we had heard good things about the school district and liked the feel of the town, we made the leap. It has been a good fit for us ever since, but it has been the past couple of months that Zionsville has really proven to be a wonderful place for our family right now.
We've had so many calls and emails and cards and gifts and have been served ten meals over the past three weeks; I am just so appreciative.
Tonight I feel so glad that we chose Zionsville when we relocated to Indiana. I think about how we really didn't have much to base the decision to move here on, but since we had heard good things about the school district and liked the feel of the town, we made the leap. It has been a good fit for us ever since, but it has been the past couple of months that Zionsville has really proven to be a wonderful place for our family right now.
Comments