Las Vegas

Ben had to travel for work this week and is in Vegas gambling, seeing shows, sightseeing, eating and drinking huge amounts, and sleeping through the night. Poor guy.

As he was preparing to leave for his trip, he told Luke that he had to go to a meeting in Las Vegas. Luke replied, "Is that Spanish for work?" :)

Comments

Ok, that made me laugh out loud! Hard not to hear just a little bit of irritation in your voice...I've been there too. Jeff went to San Diego for a conference when Joe was about Drew's age and I just smiled and gritted my teeth. Good to know that Luke saw thru the scam:-)
Anonymous said…
Luke is so funny. You should send that in to Reader's Digest!

And what a small world. Meaghan is in Las Vegas this weekend with Will and his sister. They were at a Buffet concert.
June said…
Oh my goodness, I love that boy:)!

Popular Posts