Anyone else wake up to an earthquake this morning? :)
Comments
Anonymous said…
yes what a wierd sensation. I had to sit there for a moment to make sure I wasn't experiencing a paranormal occurance. I was dreaming about kids sitting at a table doing art projects I was talking to grace and she was showing me her projects and they all started to fall off the table I tried to catch one of them and woke up and the whole world was shaking. Glad everyone is ok!
Bridget
Anonymous said…
I woke up to an expletive from Kevin because 2 pictures fell off of the shelf over our bed onto his head...nice way to start the day, huh?
The Koski clan slept thru the whole thing! I didn't feel the aftershock at 10:15 this morning either. I was at school on the 1st floor but teachers on the 2nd floor said they really felt it. Very weird!
Anonymous said…
My boss said he was on the toilet when he felt it. He said tt first he thought it was his body twitching, but realized it must be an earthquake. I thought he might need more fiber if his body twitches while going to the bathroom.
Yes we felt it in St. Louis at 4:30 this morning and then we felt an aftershock at 10:15 this morning...crazy
Anonymous said…
Bob and I felt it. The metal lamp was rattling on the nightstand and I was banging on the OLD alarm clock thinking it was ready to kick the bucket and Bob says I think that was just a earthquake and I said OH and we rolled over to try to get 1 more hour of sleep!!!!
I was at the Great Banquet sleeping on an air mattress. I slept so horribly that night, I think I woke up and just thought I was dreaming. Didn't take long to forget it. Had no clue of the after shock either.
Anonymous said…
We felt it all the way up in Chicago area! Not as strong as in central IL but we still felt it. We turned on the radio right away and about 10 minutes later they were reporting it. Pretty nuts.
Comments
Bridget
June