human fuzball

Our adventure group met last night for human fuzball. Just before the event, as is usually the case since these events are a surprise to all until they begin, we were given just the bare minimum amount of information. We were told to wear something athletic and were given the address of a brewery in Tower Grove South. I was really hoping it was some sort of climbing activity even though I had no reason to assume it would be. When I found out we were playing human fuzball, my first reaction was disappointment because it just didn't sound like much fun to me. I am so glad I was completely wrong.

It was just so surprisingly fun. The two hours passed really quickly and I could have happily stayed to play for longer. The friend who planned the event sent out video later that night and I was kind of surprised to see how tame it looked from the outside looking in. It certainly felt much more intense than it appears! Some of the group had some pretty bruises before the night was over!












Comments

Popular Posts