completely. my. own. fault.
For Halloween, Kate wanted to wear a tutu that we already had, a wand that we already had, and a tiara we picked up in the dollar spot at Target. For some insane reason, I talked her out of this and convinced her that she wanted to be an owl.
Holy. moly. Cutting out 238 felt feathers and sewing them to a cape/ wings was NOT really something I had time to do today. We are talking three hours of my day that really should have been spent on so many other important things. But sometimes, darn it, a mama can be sentimental about sweet little Halloween costumes, right? My last little one is growing up too fast. And, oh, she will look so cute in this little costume! I can't wait until she wakes up in the morning to try it on her.
And nothing like waiting until the last moment considering her Halloween parade and party are first thing tomorrow morning at preschool! It's the way we're rolling this week around here.
Pictures coming soon….
Holy. moly. Cutting out 238 felt feathers and sewing them to a cape/ wings was NOT really something I had time to do today. We are talking three hours of my day that really should have been spent on so many other important things. But sometimes, darn it, a mama can be sentimental about sweet little Halloween costumes, right? My last little one is growing up too fast. And, oh, she will look so cute in this little costume! I can't wait until she wakes up in the morning to try it on her.
And nothing like waiting until the last moment considering her Halloween parade and party are first thing tomorrow morning at preschool! It's the way we're rolling this week around here.
Pictures coming soon….
Comments