{City Museum}
Luke's last day of being eight was a pretty good one. Playtime at home all morning, a full afternoon at the City Museum with Nini and Papa, a Ted Drewe's visit, and a stop at Target to pick out two more games for his birthday courtesy of Nini, Papa, and Bryan.
Luke had a great day, for sure, and we loved seeing him so happy. (Though I have had my fill of the City Museum with little ones for another few years. The place is unbelievably cool, but large parts of it were made up entirely of tunnels and mazes and slides. We had four adults and four children in our group and we still had stretches of time where we just had no idea where one of the kids was. I was uncomfortable for parts of our visit. I think you have to be a much more relaxed parent than I am to fully enjoy that place!)
The imagination that it must have taken to create this place blows me away-
All in all, just a really nice day. We are so thankful that Patti and Paul could join us for the day to help celebrate our favorite nine year old!
Luke had a great day, for sure, and we loved seeing him so happy. (Though I have had my fill of the City Museum with little ones for another few years. The place is unbelievably cool, but large parts of it were made up entirely of tunnels and mazes and slides. We had four adults and four children in our group and we still had stretches of time where we just had no idea where one of the kids was. I was uncomfortable for parts of our visit. I think you have to be a much more relaxed parent than I am to fully enjoy that place!)
The imagination that it must have taken to create this place blows me away-
All in all, just a really nice day. We are so thankful that Patti and Paul could join us for the day to help celebrate our favorite nine year old!










Comments