Drew: Mom, I want to be a dinosaur for Halloween. Like a T-Rex, I think. OK?
Me: Hmmm.... we might have to work hard for that costume. I am not sure where you get T-Rex costumes.
Drew: It's so easy! You just buy fabric and sew it. And then you add a big head and pointy teeth. And then you have to put claws on the hands. And definitely sharp claws on the feet. But I still have to be able to put my shoes on to go trick or treating, so make sure you sew the feet and claws the right way so my shoes still go on. OK?
Me: Hmmm.... we might have to work hard for that costume. I am not sure where you get T-Rex costumes.
Drew: It's so easy! You just buy fabric and sew it. And then you add a big head and pointy teeth. And then you have to put claws on the hands. And definitely sharp claws on the feet. But I still have to be able to put my shoes on to go trick or treating, so make sure you sew the feet and claws the right way so my shoes still go on. OK?
Comments