A couple of weeks ago we had family pictures taken and the photographer shared them today. Happy Anniversary to us! :)
They were shared on her Facebook page and Ben and I were tagged, so you may have already seen them, but since Paul isn't on Facebook and my mom isn't often on there either, I thought I'd put the link here as well.
The link to her photography blog is:
http://kreinholz.wordpress.com/
Our pictures are on there, but you have to scroll down a couple of pages. She shares them as she edits them, so we'll just keep moving farther down in the album.
They were shared on her Facebook page and Ben and I were tagged, so you may have already seen them, but since Paul isn't on Facebook and my mom isn't often on there either, I thought I'd put the link here as well.
The link to her photography blog is:
http://kreinholz.wordpress.com/
Our pictures are on there, but you have to scroll down a couple of pages. She shares them as she edits them, so we'll just keep moving farther down in the album.
Comments