us.


Little things going on in our world----

1. We have a bathtub again for the first time since the beginning of October and my kids are making up for lost time! My bath lovers have each taken multiple LOOOOONG baths this week. I am typing right now to the sounds of Katie singing and splashing.

2. On a similar note, the bathroom renovation is 90% done. woo- hoo!!

3. Ben and I went to Parent Orientation at the middle school last night. It's a little hard to adjust to the thought that next year Gracie will be in the world of seven different teachers, lockers, elective classes, and dances. sigh.

4. Bear is finally all of the way housebroken. This is such a good thing.

5. I hope I don't jinx it by typing this, but it looks like I may actually make it to all three days of work this week. Wish this wasn't an accomplishment, but it is. We have had lots of sickness in the house lately.

6. We have decided to take a family road trip in a few weeks. Not looking forward to hours in the car, but so looking forward to the adventure together. More details coming when we have them figured out; this is a very new decision.


Comments

Popular Posts