weekend in St. Louis







Thoughts on our fun weekend, in no particular order:
1. Mardi Gras makes for some of the best people watching ever.
2. Mardi Gras is much more fun when the weather is nice.
3. Porta potties are disgusting.
4. Aaron Brewer pees alot.
5. Lombardi's makes a great house salad.
6. I feel naked without my camera. (Thanks, Erin, for sharing your pictures!)
7. I am ecstatic that the store The White Rabbit is still open and I got to stop in there on Sunday.
8. Kari is a trooper. I don't know that I could have had as much fun walking around Mardi Gras seven months pregnant.
9. I am so lucky to have the kind of parents and in-laws that plan so many fun things for their grandbabies to do. The kids had a great weekend.
10. Ben had a great birthday, though parts of Saturday are a bit fuzzy for him. ;)
11. Erin, Chad, Kari, and Aaron are so much fun to be around.
12. If you ask a drag queen for a picture, he just may grab your butt....right, Erin?
13. I love St. Louis.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree 100% especially with number 12! Who knew???? Thanks again for a fun time!

Popular Posts