an exciting Saturday night
Saturday at 11:25 PM
The entire house is quiet and I am finally sitting down to unwind after a non-stop two hour laundry and cleaning session. What a really exciting way to spend my Saturday night, huh? :)
I wanted to share a couple of things that made me smile lately-
1. Drew is full of tricks- blowing rasberries, rolling over from his back to his tummy, and patting me on the arm as I pat him on the back.
2. Gracie's favorite phrase right now is, "That's kinda funny, right?" I bet I've heard it fifty times over the past couple of days.
3. Luke had a ball at Jackson's birthday party today. Scott and Meggie rented out an indoor gym so the kids could run, climb, slide, and swing. It was so much fun!
4. My mom is here for a visit and we're having a great time. We love having her here and I am already sad about her leaving tomorrow.
Happy Saturday night, everyone! I sincerely hope yours was a little more exciting than mine!
The entire house is quiet and I am finally sitting down to unwind after a non-stop two hour laundry and cleaning session. What a really exciting way to spend my Saturday night, huh? :)
I wanted to share a couple of things that made me smile lately-
1. Drew is full of tricks- blowing rasberries, rolling over from his back to his tummy, and patting me on the arm as I pat him on the back.
2. Gracie's favorite phrase right now is, "That's kinda funny, right?" I bet I've heard it fifty times over the past couple of days.
3. Luke had a ball at Jackson's birthday party today. Scott and Meggie rented out an indoor gym so the kids could run, climb, slide, and swing. It was so much fun!
4. My mom is here for a visit and we're having a great time. We love having her here and I am already sad about her leaving tomorrow.
Happy Saturday night, everyone! I sincerely hope yours was a little more exciting than mine!
Comments