chocolate class
Our LOA group became chocolatiers a couple of weeks ago. The adventure was to take a chocolates class at Kakoa and then throw on some hairnets to make our own. I feel like I say this often about LOA events, but I was not expecting it to be so much fun! I am not really a fan of cooking and not really a fan of chocolate, so I thought an evening taking a cooking class on chocolate would not be my thing. Glad I was wrong.
We were placed in teams and asked to create a gonash using any of the ingredients on the table. I felt like I was on Chopped, the cooking show that my littles are obsessed with. There was a lot of sampling to get it just right, and then, of course, lots of sampling of the competition. I don't think I've ever had so much chocolate at one time. We then dipped caramels into chocolate and added sea salt. The class ended with us creating our own bark. After the class, we drug our stuffed bodies down the street to a dive bar and sat on the rooftop deck for a bit.

Comments