a snapshot
Us these days, in no particular order:
- The school year is winding down. This makes for some really fun days at school for the kids- field trips, Field Days, end-of-the-year projects, fun learning investigations, assemblies...... there seems to be something going on every day.
- Kate and Drew are enjoying their softball/baseball seasons.
- The high school soccer season was intense. Soccer became a very big part of Gracie's life over the past eight weeks. Last Wednesday was her final game of the season. Thursday was the first day in a very long time that Grace had free time after school because cheer had just ended the week before soccer started. She was absolutely thrilled to walk to get coffee with her bestie after school.
- Luke's recent growth spurt makes him now taller than his momma and all of his siblings. His voice has also gotten deeper practically overnight.
- I accepted a new position at school for next year. I will be teaching the oldest kids in the preschool. I am excited for this new challenge. Switching things up is usually a good thing for me.
- We are looking forward to some fun excursions this summer. I love the way that summer presents us with so many opportunities to just soak in time together.
- The littles got their class lists for next year yesterday and both are happy with the teacher placements and classmates for next year.
Comments