I love Target.

Love. Love. Love.

It's a little unhealthy. :)

The boys and I took our weekly trip this morning. My trips have been rather hurried lately as Drew has decided he has outgrown sitting in a cart. Today, however, he and Luke were perfectly content sitting together in the cart sharing a snack. I was free to browse and sip my coffee. Tuesday morning bliss.

Good news- As always, I found many things that I loved. On any given trip, I find at least one something that I just have to have, but I'm usually pretty good at restraining and sticking to my budget.

Bad news- Today I had a hard time with restraint. The spring clothes have arrived and they are perfect. I drooled over some of the Anthropologie style dresses I found (without the Anthropologie-style price tags) and knew I was in trouble.

Good news- Packing for Mexico just got much easier!

Comments

Shannon said…
I took the girls there yesterday just to kill some time and realized that's probably not a very good idea! Too many temptations, it wasn't easy to just browse!!
Leslie said…
Yes, Shannon, it can be a dangerous way to kill time. :)

Popular Posts