My friend Allie told me a story last weekend too cute not to share.
Her daughter, Hollis, and Luke are just so sweet together. They are such good friends and are just crazy about one another. They are always excited to see each other, even if it has only been a day or two. They constantly hug and wrestle and touch each other- kind of like two little puppies. Often Allie and I just watch them together and go, "Awww...." There's such an innocence and love to their reaction to one another.
So last weekend Allie and Hollis were driving in the car and had a conversation something like this-
Hollis: Did you know Daddy's name when you were little?
Allie: Yes, we were friends before we got married, so I knew his name.
Hollis: Well, I know Luke's name already too.
a pause
Hollis: Do you think Daddy is handsome?
Allie: I think Daddy is the most handsome man in the whole world.
Hollis: I think Luke is handsome too.
Her daughter, Hollis, and Luke are just so sweet together. They are such good friends and are just crazy about one another. They are always excited to see each other, even if it has only been a day or two. They constantly hug and wrestle and touch each other- kind of like two little puppies. Often Allie and I just watch them together and go, "Awww...." There's such an innocence and love to their reaction to one another.
So last weekend Allie and Hollis were driving in the car and had a conversation something like this-
Hollis: Did you know Daddy's name when you were little?
Allie: Yes, we were friends before we got married, so I knew his name.
Hollis: Well, I know Luke's name already too.
a pause
Hollis: Do you think Daddy is handsome?
Allie: I think Daddy is the most handsome man in the whole world.
Hollis: I think Luke is handsome too.
Comments